In order to provide the Services, we may collect information that can be used to uniquely identify you (“personal information”).
How We Collect Personal Information.
We may collect personal information about you from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you use the Services, such as when you register for an account or complete an online form;
- Social networks through which you may voluntarily interact with and provide to us;
- Our service providers and business partners, solely to facilitate contests and promotions and to provide third-party analytics services, as noted below.
What Personal Information We Collect.
The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, physical address, and email address.
- Account; Login; Purchase information, such as username and secured password created and provided to us by you. If you make a purchase, you will be asked to provide certain information, including, but not limited to, first and last name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, phone number. See “Third Party Payment Processor; Payment information” below for more information on the handling of payments.
- Third Party Payment Processor; Payment information, which is collected and stored solely through our third-party payment providers, Stripe and Shopify. Any credit card information is encrypted and directly transmitted to Stripe—we do not collect, store, or otherwise access your credit card information. Such payment transactions are subject to Stripe and Shopify’s privacy policies.
- Location information, which is collected through the App for core mobile and web functionality purposes. We value your personal information and accordingly do not share, access, or otherwise use your location information for non-functional purposes, such as for, but not limited to, behavioral advertising.
In particular, this includes map objects (Location Markers, GPS Tracks, Measures, etc.) you create within your private and secured account on the Scout To Hunt App. Map objects information is definitively made not visible to us, functioning only within the user account.
Automatically Collected Personal Information
When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag, or clear GIF, is used to transmit information about actions of the user opening the page or email containing the beacon back to a web server. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics and Google Analytics for Firebase) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services; and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
The information we collect automatically is non-identifying or anonymized statistical data. It helps us to improve our Services, to operate our business more efficiently, to promote our products and services and to improve the quality of the Service.
Children Under the Age Of 13
We do not collect information from children under the age of 13.
The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.