To officially enter the SCOUT TO HUNT #TheHuntBefore Shed Hunting Photo Contest:
Within the specified Submission Period, upload and post your photo(s) directly to Instagram using the hashtag #TheHuntBefore
and mention @scouttohunt
and you will be officially entered into the Contest and will be considered for the initial screening and following approval process performed by the designated Judges of the Contest. Submitted photos must remain uploaded to Instagram with the correct hashtag ("#TheHuntBefore") throughout the duration of the Contest. An entrant may submit more than one photo to be considered. The Submission Period begins on Friday, March 15, 2019 at 6:00 a.m. MST, and ends on Friday, May 31, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. MST. The Contest period ends June 10, 2019 5:00 p.m. MST., with the announcement of the Contest Winner.
(See photo rules and guidelines provided below to ensure that your photo(s) will make the cut and be considered by the Judges).
Photo Rules (to be considered):
- All photos must be submitted/uploaded to Instagram with the correct hashtag (#TheHuntBefore) and mention @scouttohunt as specified above, by the end of the Submission Period in order to be considered.
- Photos must not include any product, apparel or promotional items of competitors of SCOUT TO HUNT.
- By entering, you warrant that the photo you submit is original and is your own, and does not infringe on the rights of any third party. You further warrant that your participation in this photo contest does not violate any agreement between you and a third party.
- By entering the photo contest, you grant SCOUT TO HUNT the non-exclusive right to publish, use, distribute, reproduce and publicly display your photograph, and to create derivative works from your photograph, in perpetuity, in any of its online, print or other media publications, materials or exhibitions, for promotional purposes, including but not limited to for editorial, advertising, and publicity, without payment or compensation unless prohibited by law.
- You grant SCOUT TO HUNT permission to provide your name, and your city and state of residence, when publishing, reproducing or otherwise using your photo and when identifying you as an entrant or prize winner in the photo contest. While SCOUT TO HUNT will make every effort to credit photographers when using photos, there may be circumstances where it is not possible to do so. Subject to the rights granted to SCOUT TO HUNT, you retain all other copyrights and rights to future use of the photographs you enter into the contest.
- If your photograph(s) include a recognizable person or people, you must secure permission from each person (or in the case of a minor, the minor's parent or guardian) to use his/her image in the photo contest, and present it to SCOUT TO HUNT, if requested. SCOUT TO HUNT reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it finds, in its sole discretion, that an entrant has not secured a necessary release.
- Any photos containing offensive content will not be eligible. All content must be appropriate for posting on a website that may be viewed by anyone. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered, and the photo in question will be disqualified from the Contest. SCOUT TO HUNT retains sole discretion to determine what constitutes inappropriate content.
- SCOUT TO HUNT reserves the right to modify any photo to fit spatial and branding requirements.